Thursday 9 June 2011

now i understand the loyalty is something very difficult .....

Posted by cik nur fatihah at Thursday, June 09, 2011
I formerly felt for be loyal was something easy
probably because of then we are not far away ....
that separates us is time ...
but now ...
everything becomes larger ...
the farther the distance between us ..
the limited time for us ..
maybe my heart says' I will remain loyal to wait you "
but what about the future trials?
do I could wait for you?
do I could to lock my heart for you?
whereas many are waiting for me out there ....



these expression does not mean i will break our promises..
because until now
my heart is belongs to you...
never changed even a second


K & F
selamanya bersama....






cik nur fatihah: 
bila diri ini dilanda dilema 
bila diri ini merindukan beliau
bila diri ini meragui kesetiaan beliau
pertanyaan demi pertanyaan muncul..



0 comments:

 

My Words.. My Diaries... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review