Friday 18 April 2014

Retail attachment

Posted by cik nur fatihah at Friday, April 18, 2014
Xplus Pharmacy, Perling Mall
17th February-18th March 2014

In order to completed my pharmacy course, 
I need to attach at retail pharmacy to get familiar with the retail setting which will be part of my jobs as a Pharmacy Assistant in future.

I've chose Xplus Pharmacy, Perling Mall!

It was a new experienced for me and I'm enjoyed all the way there. 





I've learned a lot about retail setting, drugs management, handling different customer's behavior and complaints and all new things that I can't get in theory class during 1 month of attachment.

Special thanks to pharmacist and her staff, willing to teach me about everything!


L: Kak Nina, Miss Raihana, Cy, Kak Sura, Me

Thanks again korang..
I will miss all of you!



0 comments:

 

My Words.. My Diaries... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review